8th October 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get placed in Infosys through campus interview?

Hello sir/mam,

I am in MCA (eng) 2nd year. What should i have to do now to get placed in infosys through campus drive or interview?

10th October 2015, 10:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get placed in Infosys through campus interview?

Infosys is one of the top MNCs in the IT services sector. The recruitment process of Infosys is simple yet tough. However, it recruits a large number of students in very recruitment drive, so the chances of getting employment opportunity is quite huge.

- Online written test :-
You need to have rigorous practice of quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal ability. English is most important and you need to have a good grip on it. Practice questions online as the test will be online and you need speedy reading skill from computer screen to save time.

- Interview :-
Both technical and HR interview will be mingled into one. Hence you will be monitored right from the time you enter the interview room to the time you leave the room. Make sure you carry out properly the etiquette. You will need knowledge in your domain especially fundamentals, training/certification/project/internship knowledge and programming skill to score high in the technical sector. If technical sector goes well, HR section will not matter much. Just prepare answers to common HR questions along with positive attitude and good communication skill to crack the interview round and get the job opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?