26th September 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Which all posts I can apply for in TNPSC if I am already working in a private sector with B.E Computer Science qualification?

Hi All,
I have completed BE in Computer Science and working in private sector. I would like to write TNPSC exams.
I am new to this and I went through its official website, www.tnpsc.gov.in
There I can find the vacancies and the application dates for various exams, now under Group I and Group I B
But none of them have BE as qualification. What all posts can I apply for? Is it like the exams for all posts under various groups are scheduled once in few years or it may come at anytime when there is a requirement?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of posts are available in TNPSC for 30 years old M.Sc(Computer Science) postgraduate?
  2. How to get into Banking sector after BE in Computer Science preferably private reputed banks?
  3. Applying for TNPSC group 2 exams, for which posts can I apply?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  5. Which job will I get after scoring 60% in 10th and 12th
  6. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for public sector bank after working for sometime in private sector bank?
  8. Available jobs in banking sector for BE Computer Engineer?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completing B.Tech in IT branch?
  10. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  11. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  12. List of private and public sector companies(For EEE graduate) along with their last date of application offering job for sub engineer and apprentice posts?
  13. Government Jobs available for ECE students after completing degree?
  14. Eligible for TNPSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  16. Opportunities in government sector after completing B.E in computer science?
  17. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  18. Which is best among Maths Honours and Computer Science Honours?
31st January 2016, 06:36 PM
january2016

Default Re: Which all posts I can apply for in TNPSC if I am already working in a private sector with B.E Computer Science qualification?

After going through all your issues and the concerns i came to the point and found that yes, the minimum eligibility criteria that is defined to get into TNPSC is M.tech or higher than the m.tech . Since you are undergraduate that is you have done your B.E degree which is not sufficient to get into TNPSC exam.

To be eligible to get into TNPSC exam you either need to be Postgraduate qualified or MS certified then only you can sit for the TNPSC exam.
So, don't worry take it in a positive manner. That you have still some more year to prepare for this exam.
10th March 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which all posts I can apply for in TNPSC if I am already working in a private sector with B.E Computer Science qualification?

which all posts i can apply for in TNPSC with B.E Electronics and Communication qualification?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?