1st November 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in private sector after studying Statistics?

Sir, i had passed out bsc statistics. So i want to know about the job opportunities for me in private sector?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics, Mathematics, Statistics in both private and government sector?
  2. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics,Mathematics, Statistics in both sector government and private?
  3. How to get private job after completing B.Sc with Statistics?
  4. What is the scope of statistics course in private sector? -- [New]
  5. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  6. What are the job opportunities available in private sector for B.Sc Agriculture students?
  7. What is the job opportunities after doing B.Sc with Economics, Statistics and mathematics in both government and private sector?
  8. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  9. Private Sector companies which offer recruitment to M.Sc(Statistics) postgraduate?
  10. What are the job opportunities available in private sector after completing M.Sc Computers?
  11. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  12. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Com(Taxation) postgraduate?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
  14. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Law? Possible designation and salary?
  15. Can i do CA full course from private college? What are the job opportunities available in private sector?
  16. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which sector is better for government job or private job?
  18. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
1st November 2015, 11:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in private sector after studying Statistics?

There is wide scope in career after BSc in statistics:

You can apply in these areas:

Education
Banks
Commerce
Insurance
Data Survey Agencies
Finance

You can apply for these profiles

Biometrician
Lecturer
Biostatistician
Enumerators
clerk
PO
Data Analyst
2nd November 2015, 10:01 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i had passed out bsc statistics. So i want to know about the job opportunities for me in private sector?

There are many jobs in private sector for statistician.

You can work in private banks, mutual funds, BPOs, research areas etc.

There are many jobs like Risk Analyst, Research Statistician, Mathematical Statistician, Statistician, Quantitative Analyst etc.

You will work in the following industries agriculture, chemistry, computer science, economics, engineering,
finance, insurance, manufacturing, marketing etc.

The list of companies provide vacancies for statisticians United Health Group, Premier Biosoft India, Academy of Financial Trading,
Sapthagiri Institute of medical sciences and research, Ananto Analytics, Central University of Rajasthan etc.

You can find more details in the websites and newspaper advertisements.
3rd November 2015, 10:46 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The aspirant may get many private jobs in the field of statistics.

There are many jobs available in the private sector for statisticians.

You may get a job in banking sectors, analytics and modeling.

There are openings in the private banks, BPOs, research institutes and many others.

The companies are like RBS, HSBC, Scope, Indian Market Research Bureau, HDFC,
HP, American Express and many other companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?