1st November 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of statistics course in private sector?

Hello,

I am P.Ranjith. I have finished my H.sc. I took bio-maths group in my H.sc. I am not interested in studying engineering. I want to study a different course other than engineering but it should be valuable. I would like to choose B.sc statistics in college. I want to know the scope of statistics in private sector.

2nd November 2015, 02:35 PM
shushma143

Default Re: What is the scope of statistics course in private sector?

Hello friend..
After completion of the B.Sc Statistics,you can apply the below employment areas
Indian Economic Services,Businesses,Commerce,Consulting Firms,Data Survey Agencies,Finance,Insurance

And also after completion of B.Sc statistics ,you can apply the posts like

Assistant Professors
Biostatistician
Data Analysts
Data Interpreters
Econometrician
Enumerators
Lecturers
Research Analyst
3rd November 2015, 09:48 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the scope of statistics course in private sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I am P.Ranjith. I have finished my H.sc. I took bio-maths group in my H.sc. I am not interested in studying engineering. I want to study a different course other than engineering but it should be valuable. I would like to choose B.sc statistics in college. I want to know the scope of statistics in private sector.

The scope is very good for the candidates who studied statistics.

You can get a job in the area of Analytics and modeling.

The aspirant can get a job like Subject Matter Expert (SME), Graduate Trainee, Stipendiary Trainee, MIS Executive, Data Analysts,
Data Scientists, Statistician, Assistant Professor etc.

The aspirant can get a job in many companies like Bank BPOs, Research institutes, Clinical Research, IT and BPOs etc.

You can be employed in HDFC, HSBC, HP, GE Capital, Cognizant, American Express, Indian Market Research Bureau, RBS, Scope and others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?