4th November 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How to join Tata Motors after completion of B.E. for Mechanical students?

Sir,
I am Noor Mohammed, studying B.E. in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester in J.J. College Of Engineering, Trichy. I want to know that after my B.E. I can get job in Tata Motors? I want to join Tata Motors. Please tell me how?

28th November 2015, 03:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Tata Motors after completion of B.E. for Mechanical students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Noor Mohammed, studying B.E. in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester in J.J. College Of Engineering, Trichy. I want to know that after my B.E. I can get job in Tata Motors? I want to join Tata Motors. Please tell me how?

For the job in Tata Motors the aspirant has to apply through online. The selection process usually consists of written test, Group Discussion, Technical and HR interviews.

The aspirant must prepare well. The aspirant must be very good in communication and should have very good technical skill. The aspirant can check the details in the Tata Motors official website. The aspirant should apply through the link given http://careers.tatamotors.com/.
5th June 2019, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Tata Motors after completion of B.E. for Mechanical students?

I'm female mechanical engineer. What are jobs for girls. & I have 1 year gap in engineering. So I may get eligibility, I have cleared all backlogs.. & present I don't have any backlogs.
8th June 2019, 02:18 PM
AIGTechnologies

Hi-Friends if you can join in Tata Motars than and justify self knowledge and complete term & condition of the company - https://www.aigtechnologies.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?