30th December 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Tata Motors for Diploma holder?

Hello
I am in diploma and I am a final year student
I want to know if i get any job in tata motors...
I want to do work in tata motors
please tell me how i am join tata motors?

15th January 2015, 10:20 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Tata Motors for Diploma holder?

Of course, you're greatly welcomes to Tata Motors. As, you're in final year of your Diploma and start your job searching parallel with your studies. But, you need to have good academic percentage with prior knowledge in your respected stream as you didn't mentioned your stream.

I suggest you to log on Tata motors website http://careers.tatamotors.com/submit-your-resume.php and post your resume.

But, I can't say exactly how you can join the company it's depends on your knowledge and communication as it was Fortune 500 company which will have great competition for employment. So, study well and stay updated with their website. All, best for your future.
16th January 2015, 07:37 PM
anair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am in diploma and I am a final year student
I want to know if i get any job in tata motors...
I want to do work in tata motors
please tell me how i am join tata motors?
There is good opportunity for diploma holders in every motor company out there. Experience is all that matters in this field. You will have to join in as an apprentice in the beginning. Based on your performance and talent, you will receive promotions and increments in pay, but that is of course a matter of later concern.

Online, you can register your resume at Tatamotors.com

But do not restrict yourself to that. Keep yourself updates with recent vacancies that are advertised in newspapers.
Visit some showrooms around you. A good news for you is that almost all of these places are always in need of apprentices but not many people know that. For a couple of months or so you will work as an apprentice. The experience you get there is very valuable. From there you can rise up.
If you prove yourself, you will soon see yourself promoted and people working under you.
15th March 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Iam really intersted in your company ....so I want to join. I will offer my all benefit to your company from my skills and experience
12th February 2017, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I am DME last year student, can eble to applying for job in tata motors
23rd April 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to get job and I have done computer engineering diploma with 63% and I ielts can I get job in tata motors in Chandigarh, please sir reply really I need a job. (97779031636)I am fresher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?