4th February 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc Nautical Science if am not placed in campus interview?

Hi. I am studying B.Sc nautical science. What could I do when I was not placed in campus interview. How could I search for a job? Can someone from here reply back soon as possible and give me the details? Hope that I will get the answer soon from here. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  2. Interview questions and answers for a job in shipping company after doing Bsc Nautical science degree?
  3. Job opportunities through B.Sc(Nautical Science) course? Starting salary after completion of this course?
  4. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  5. List job opportunities after completing Diploma in Nautical Science?
  6. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  7. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  8. Which is the best course that I can join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  9. Marine courses available after B.Sc Nautical science? Availability of jobs?
  10. Is Diploma in Nautical Science is better than B.Sc. in same?
  11. Can I join BSc Nautical science after completion of higher nautical diploma?
  12. Is B.Sc Nautical science better to do after completion of diploma in nautical science?
  13. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  14. Can I get education loan for doing B.Sc in Nautical science?
  15. How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  18. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
6th February 2018, 06:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc Nautical Science if am not placed in campus interview?

Job opportunities after completion of B.Sc Nautical Science:-

List of jobs in private sector:-

Captain
Ship Manger
Duck Officer
Marine Engineer
Marine Superintendent
nautical Surveyors
Teacher
Pilot with Port Trust
Radio Officer
2nd Officer
3rd Officer

Government sector also offers several jobs opportunities for B.Sc in nautical science graduates.
6th February 2018, 07:34 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc Nautical Science if am not placed in campus interview?

Job opportunities after completion of B.Sc Nautical Science

List of jobs in private sector:-

Radio Officer

Teacher

Nautical Surveyors

2nd Officer

3rd Officer

Pilot with Port Trust

Marine Engineer

Ship Manager

Deck Officer.
7th February 2018, 08:26 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

As you are studying in B.SC nautical science and after completing B.Sc nautical science degree you want to do job then here below are details regarding various job opportunities available:-

Job Opportunities after completing B.SC Nautical Science:-
  • Nautical surveyor.
  • Marine superintendent.
  • Deck officer.
  • Captain.
  • Marine engineer.
  • Radio officer.
  • Oceanographer.
  • Captain.
  • Scuba diver.

So these above mentioned are the major job options for which you are eligible to apply after having bachelor of science degree in nautical science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?