27th September 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How to make career in Travel journalism? Is MBA good for this or M.Sc.?

I am doing UG in B.Sc geography, tourism and travel management. I am aiming for travel journalism and want to make a career in it. So what should i do - MBA or M.Sc in tourism?

12th July 2017, 11:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make career in Travel journalism? Is MBA good for this or M.Sc.?

MBA is definitely a good option for it, but you must get admission at a reputed management institute. Once you gain good skills in this field, you will have good opportunities.
These days people even start their own travel blog or channel. If you have passion to work in this field, then you can make a decent career out of it.
12th July 2017, 11:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make career in Travel journalism? Is MBA good for this or M.Sc.?

MBA is definitely a good option for it, but you must get admission at a reputed management institute. Once you gain good skills in this field, you will have good opportunities.

These days people even start their own travel blog or channel. If you have passion to work in this field, then you can make a decent career out of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?