21st September 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in PathPartner Off-Campus Interview? Questions pattern of Aptitude Test?

Hello Friends,
Pathpartner company is going to take an off campus interview in Chennai. I have applied for this interview. I want to know that what are the rounds available in this interview. Also tell me about the aptitude test questions pattern? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job when I am in final year of Information Technology?
  2. How many rounds are available in Dell Off-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post? Pattern of Aptitude Test?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  4. How many rounds are there in IBM on-campus interview? Detailed information about Aptitude Test?
  5. Study Materials and pattern of Infosys On-Campus Aptitude Test?
  6. Which materials to use for preparation of TCS?
  7. New pattern of TCS On-Campus Aptitude Test for B.E. 4th year student?
  8. How should I get prepare for TCS campus placement aptitude test? Will there be riddles and puzzles asked in the aptitude and interview rounds?
  9. How do I prepare for placement while being in 3rd year ECE engineering?
  10. How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview?
  11. How to get placed in TCS being Electronics and communication student?
  12. How many rounds are there in Infosys on-campus interview? Sample Aptitude test papers for preparation?
  13. List of private Core companies? How to get placed in them?
  14. How to prepare for Interview of C and C++, Aptitude test and multiple technical rounds?
  15. What kinds of questions are asked in IBM off-campus Aptitude test? Latest placement pattern of IBM off-campus interview?
  16. Last 10 years question paper of TCS for ECE students?
  17. Previous 10 years Placement Papers of Infosys with solutions? Tips for getting placed in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to attend PathPartner Off-Campus Interview if completed B.Tech with 4 backlogs? -- [New]
31st January 2016, 11:08 PM
january2016

Default Re: How many rounds are available in PathPartner Off-Campus Interview? Questions pattern of Aptitude Test?

There are basically four rounds that are available in any of the company interview.
This is the general trend that every company follow and you must get all the strategy view of the questions as well as solution that are to be given during the company interview process.

So, below i am mentioning the rounds that are to be happen;

1. Online exam.
2. Technical Round.
3. GD Round.
4. HR Round.

** If you qualify this round then you are almost in the company. What you need to
follow the strategy.
29th August 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many rounds are available in PathPartner Off-Campus Interview? Questions pattern of Aptitude Test?

what type of apptitude qustions asked in pathpatner
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?