13th September 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in Dell Off-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post? Pattern of Aptitude Test?

Respected Sir,
I want to know what is the aptitude test pattern for Associate Engineer recruitment in Dell? How many rounds in Off-Campus Interview?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job when I am in final year of Information Technology?
  2. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
  3. How many rounds are there in IBM on-campus interview? Detailed information about Aptitude Test?
  4. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  6. Sample question papers for Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post?
  7. Is it tough to crack Aptitude Test of Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post?
  8. How should I get prepare for TCS campus placement aptitude test? Will there be riddles and puzzles asked in the aptitude and interview rounds?
  9. How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview?
  10. Pattern of IBM Off-Campus drive for Associate System Engineer post? What are my chances of selection if went through reference?
  11. How many rounds are there in Infosys on-campus interview? Sample Aptitude test papers for preparation?
  12. How to prepare for Interview of C and C++, Aptitude test and multiple technical rounds? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information and cutoff marks to qualify in Aptitude Test of Infosys Off-Campus Interview?
  14. Sample question papers for preparation of Virtusa off-campus Aptitude test? Pattern of Virtusa Off-campus Drive?
  15. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  16. How do I prepare for placement while being in 3rd year ECE engineering?
  17. CTS Off-Campus preparation tips
  18. Which materials to use for preparation of TCS?
18th September 2015, 07:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are available in Dell Off-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post? Pattern of Aptitude Test?

Dell off campus interview consists of the following rounds.

1. Online aptitude test

2. Technical interview

3. HR interview

The online test consists of aptitude and technical questions.

The aptitude consists of verbal and non verbal questions which includes data interpretation, reasoning and quantitative ability etc..,

The technical questions come from microprocessor and micro controller, computer networks, C, C++ etc..,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?