11th August 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview?

Hi,
HCL Technologies Ltd. is going to come very soon for Campus Placement to my college. Can you please give me some tips for the preparation of Aptitude Test, Technical round and HR round so that I can pass each and every rounds?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  2. Important topics to prepare for Aptitude Test and Technical round of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  4. How to prepare for Interview of C and C++, Aptitude test and multiple technical rounds?
  5. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  7. In Off-Campus interview of HCL for Technical department post, how many rounds are there?
  8. How to get a job when I am in final year of Information Technology?
  9. CTS Off-Campus preparation tips
  10. How many rounds are there in HCL Technologies Interview? Tips for preparation?
  11. How can I prepare to crack HCL off-campus aptitude test?
  12. How should I get prepare for TCS campus placement aptitude test? Will there be riddles and puzzles asked in the aptitude and interview rounds?
  13. How to get placed in TCS being Electronics and communication student?
  14. How many rounds are there in Infosys on-campus interview? Sample Aptitude test papers for preparation?
  15. Is there negative marking allotment available in HCL Technologies Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Aptitude question papers of previous year for preparation?
  16. How to get a Job in Mechanical Core Companies?
  17. How to get Software related Jobs in Top MNCs for freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I prepare to crack all rounds of Infosys Off-Campus Interview?
14th August 2015, 08:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview?

Tips for HCL recruitment drive :-

- The online test will be conducted by Aspiring Minds (AMCAT). The level of question will not be very tough so you can solve the questions if you have a good practice of aptitude concepts and questions.
- You can solve AMCAT sample papers to know the pattern of AMCAT.
- There will be technical questions on Data Structures and C. So you should have some knowledge about these fields. You can refer to the questions available online in various platforms like indiabix, freshersworld, etc. to have a good practice and be well versed with the concepts.
- For the interview round, you should know your domain well. Then you should have adequate knowledge of the training/internship/project whichever undertaken.
- Apart from this, you should know basic IT programming and fundamental knowledge of Data Structure and DBMS.
- You should also be prepared with the answers to common HR questions and puzzles asked in the interview.
- You should have good communication skill and be confident while interacting with the interviewer.
14th August 2015, 07:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview?

At first get aware of the HCL test pattern which is as follows:

1. Verbal
2. Quantitative ability
3. Analytical ability
4. Technical questions

For preparation of quantitative ability concentrate more on time & work, speed & distance, percentages, profit and loss, permutations and combinations, probability, logarithms etc..,

The best and recommended book for preparing aptitude is R S Agarwal.

Technical section was based on C, C++, network, OS etc..,

To crack technical round one must have good sound knowledge on C, OS, Computer networks and other respective domain subjects.

To crack the HR round, one must be full confident and has good interpersonal skills. It can't be developed in one or two days. Read English papers and international journals etc.., to learn and speak English fluently.

The candidate can also write mock test which are available in many websites.
15th August 2015, 12:32 PM
Limited10
Member+

You can prepare it by going through its previous years papers of the HCL requirement.Or you can prepare your self by the book which is available in the market for the preparation of the aptitude and technical questions.Or you can prepare yourself by going through the online website for the aptitude such as-

1-indiabix.com
2-practiceaptitudetests.com
3-careerbless.com
4-freeonlinetest.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?