15th November 2016, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available after completing Engineering in Computer Science?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Engineering in Computer Science and I want to know about the jobs available after completing Engineering in Computer Science? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs to be preferred after completing B.Tech with computer science engineering branch?
  2. How can I get a job after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which Companies offer jobs to B.Sc Computer Science graduates? -- [New]
  3. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  4. How to apply for Government jobs after completing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?
  5. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  6. How to enter B.tech in Computer engineering after completing Diploma In Computer Science engineeering?
  7. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  8. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  9. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  10. How to get a good job after completing B.Tech in computer science and engineering? I have secured 82.6% in engineering
  11. What are the jobs available in Kamal after completing BSc computer science
  12. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for SET exam after completing M.Tech 2nd year in computer science and engineering
  14. Which course is better to do? B.E CSE or M.Tech software integrated course?
  15. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  16. What are the various type of software jobs we will get after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  17. List of the government jobs for computer science engineering?
  18. Can I get government jobs after completing MSc Computer Science 6 years back with first class?
16th November 2016, 06:15 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: What are the jobs available after completing Engineering in Computer Science?

To get job in computer science field there are many openings available in various sectors so you first complete your studies successfully with better marks.

* After completion of your studies prepare a perfect resume and upload it in Job portal.
* Update what and all skills are known to you.
* Famous job portals like Naukri,Indeed,Shine,Monster,Linked in.
* If your profile shortlisted you may receive calls from top most MNC companies.

Be prepare well for apps round and technical round to crack the interview.

* Jobs like : Software Developer,
Tester
Data Analyst
Software Analyst
Network Design
Database Admins
Software Architect
System Analyst
16th November 2016, 09:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available after completing Engineering in Computer Science?

After completion of the above mentioned course, you can avail jobs in various government as well as private sectors mentioned below, kindly have a look at it;

> Indian Railway.

> Steel Authority of India.

> ONGC.

> BHEL.

> Civil Service.

> Bharat Electronic Limited.

> Banking sector.

> Indian Army, etc.

You can also avail jobs in various below mentioned companies;

> Dell.

> Tech Mahindra.

> HP.

> Infosys.

> TCS.

> Wipro.

> IBM, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?