24th December 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Scope and salary after MBA in finance

Hello Sir, can you explain me in brief about MBA in finance jobs salary and marketing as well? I ,hope you will give me reply as soon as possible
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  2. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  3. Which course has a good scope in getting a good salarry in MBA or CA ?
  4. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Expected salary for MBA in Accounting and Finance candidate? Scope of MBA aspirant if studied through ICET, CAT and GMAT?
  6. What kind of jobs are available for B.Com graduate through MBA(Finance)? Scope of studying MBA(Finance)?
  7. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad?
  8. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com?
  9. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  10. How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience
  11. Which one is better? BE - MBA or B.Com - MBA?
  12. List of jobs available for MBA(finance) graduate?
  13. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing
  14. Correspondence graduation either in B.Com or Public Administration which will be better?
  15. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  16. What are the various career options in Army field after B.Com?
  17. Is MBA enough to have a good career ahead? Which stream is better between International Business and Finance for a B.Com graduate?
  18. Details about MBA and its scope with salary after completion
24th December 2016, 09:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and salary after MBA in finance

The name of best job for you after MBA in finance are given below.

=> Finance Manager

=> Research Analyst

=> Finance Analyst

=> Equity Research Analyst

=> Accounts Officer

=> Business Analyst

=> Accounts Executive

=> Finance Officer

You can apply for jobs in the following employment area are given below.

** Banks

** Financial Institutions

** Colleges and Universities

SALARY: In government: Rs.10000 – Rs. 50000 and in private: Rs. 8,000 - Rs. 12000
24th December 2016, 10:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and salary after MBA in finance

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and the course have many specializations, one of them is MBA in Finance which is a 2 years course. After completing the course you will get lots of job opportunities in both government and private sectors. You can find employment in sectors like :

> Stock market.

> Financial Institutions.

> Asset Management.

> Corporate Finance.

> Treasury.

> Private Equity.

> Hedge Fund Management.

> Credit Risk Management.

> Corporate Banking etc.

The salary of a MBA in Finance holder can range from Rs. 3,00,000/- to Rs. 4,00,000/- per year and may increase depending up on your skills and hard work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?