1st November 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

What kind of post is available in SAP Labs for B.E. Information Technology graduate? Salary package for such candidate?

I have done Information Technology in my B.E. in this year. I want to join SAP Labs as they are scheduling an interview. I want to know that what kind of post they will provide to me? And what will be my salary?

25th November 2016, 02:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of post is available in SAP Labs for B.E. Information Technology graduate? Salary package for such candidate?

Posts available in SAP Labs for B.E (Information Technology) Graduates:

The post for which SAP Labs recruits candidates from Bachelor of Engineering background is "Entry Level Engineer" and Associate Developer posts.

The salary package offered for the post of Entry Level Engineer in SAP Labs is "Rs.16,000/- Per month".

You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any stream from a recognized university. You must have scored minimum 70% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?