27th February 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Tips to crack TCS On-campus Interview

Hi
Can anyone please tell me what do I
need to do to crack the off campus interview
of TCS as I have TCS oncampus in a week.
Kindly tell me any tips for cracking this interview

28th February 2015, 08:52 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Tips to crack TCS On-campus Interview

TCS selection process for freshers will comprise of three important rounds which as follows,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

The pattern which was followed for the aptitude test had 35 questions to be answered in 1hr 20mins. It might not be the same this year so make sure you are prepared for the aptitudes in common. I have attached some of the previous year model papers of TCS aptitude in this post for your reference. Just go through it to understand the flow of questions asked and prepare for those type of questions first and then move on with others.

There are many books available in the market as like R.S.Agarwal which would help you to prepare better for the aptitude round. Once you clear the aptitude round you will be called in for technical interview where the questions will be asked based on the core subjects which you studied from 2nd year of your college. Make sure that you revise all the basics and especially with the programming language subjects.

I have attached some more materials in this post which would help you to prepare for technical interview. After completion of technical interview you will be called in for HR interview which you can clear easily if you are good in your communication skills.

Just start your preparation now and spend more time daily then for sure you will end up with the job in TCS!
Attached Files
File Type: doc 451 sample Questions(TCS).doc(198.0 KB, 153 views)
File Type: zip HR+INTERVIEW.zip(81.8 KB, 109 views)
File Type: zip TCS APTI+HR.zip(2.80 MB, 157 views)
File Type: zip TCS.zip(674.9 KB, 86 views)
File Type: zip TCS2.zip(223.8 KB, 72 views)
File Type: pdf Ultimate Aptitude Tests.pdf(2.53 MB, 158 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 189 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 170 views)
File Type: zip Core_java_interview_questions.zip(5.23 MB, 96 views)
File Type: zip C_interview_questions.zip(2.24 MB, 127 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 250 views)
23rd December 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to crack TCS On-campus Interview

I am sarathapriya I am a bsc computer science student.The Tcs announce a off campus on jan 5 2019 .so I need to join a tcs. So please tell how to crack the tcs off campus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?