6th March 2018, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Ramco Systems Project Trainee interview?

Sir, can you please tell me about the rounds of the interview in Ramco Systems for the post of Project Trainee. I am going to attend this interview but I don't know about the rounds. Kindly help me!

27th April 2018, 09:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Ramco Systems Project Trainee interview?

Ramco Systems Project Trainee recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

>> Aptitude Test online

>> Technical Interview

>> HR Interview

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication or Information Technology or Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 80% marks in 10th Class, 80% marks in 12th Class and 70% marks in B.E/ B.Tech.

>> You should have effective coding in C# and in Java scripts to crack this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?