7th August 2018, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Ramco Systems Project Trainee interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Ramco Systems for the post of Project Trainee. I would like to know that what questions they will ask to me in Technical rounds of this interview?

30th January 2023, 10:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Ramco Systems Project Trainee interview?

Questions asked in Technical Round of Ramco Systems Project Trainee Interview:

Some of the questions that are asked in Technical Round of Ramco Systems Project Trainee Interview are as follows:

Name of the Company - Ramco Systems

Name of the Job Position - Project Trainee

>> You may expect questions on the below mentioned topics. They may be,
@ Questions on SQL Queries
@ Brief Description about the project
@ Question on Joins, SQL Procedure, indexes, views, finding the 2nd max earned query
@ SQL Queries Function
@ Table Structure,
@ Triggers
@ DBMS
@ Coding
@ System Design Concepts
@ SQL Basics
@ Tables, Constraints..etc.,

>> Hence, I would suggest you to get good command over all the technical concepts or subject studied during the course of study in order to crack the technical round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?