7th August 2018, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Project Trainee in Ramco Systems?

Hi, I am preparing for the interview of Ramco Systems for the post of Project Trainee. I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post. Can anyone of you let me know about this post?

26th January 2021, 09:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Project Trainee in Ramco Systems?

Roles and responsibilities of Project Trainee in Ramco Systems recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Project Trainee in Ramco Systems recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Ramco Systems

Name of the Job Position - Project Trainee

>> You are required to test the systems as well as applications.

>> You should produce code of good quality in time and need to follow the defined coding standards.

>> You should be able to involve in writing, testing, maintaining the software programs according to the specifications.

>> You are required to involve in reviewing, analyzing, programming, modifying, developing as well as implementing the software programming applications and software products.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?