28th May 2011, 10:00 PM
himani93

Do BSc graduates get jobs in MNC's directly after graduation or do they have to do courses like M.Tech, MSc or MCA? What is the average package after getting a job in MNCs?

hello
i have completed my 12th with 87%. now i'm planning to do BSc(computer sc).
i want to know do BSc graduates get jobs in MNC's directly after graduation or they have to do some other courses like Mtech, MSc, or MCA etc..

if they get jobs in MNC's what is the average package they get?

Related Questions:
  1. Is BCA more valuable than B.Sc and B.Tech? Scope of study BCA course?
  2. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  3. How to get a job in MNC after doing MBA in marketing with 70%
  4. Possibility to become a Computer System Analyst through PG Diploma in Computer Application course?
  5. Am I eligible for MNCs job or other companies job?
  6. Is this possible to get Profile Jobs in MNCs directly? What steps should be taken for this? Whom should I contact for this?
  7. How to get job in MNCs without having enough percentages in 10th and 12th?
  8. Which is best to study between B.Com(General) and B.Com(Computer Application)?
  9. Is it a good decision to study BBA/BBM? -- [New]
  10. Is it true that MNCs don't hire graduates with less than 60% marks?
  11. Do i need to have experience for getting Programmer job in any top MNCs?
  12. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  13. Got 60% in BTech : Can I make it to MNC's ? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a job in MNCS after scoring 45% marks in Arts stream
  15. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs?
  16. Is it possible for me to get a job in MNCs after completion of M.Tech post graduation coruse in VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  17. Getting job in MNCs companies having back in one of the graduation year?
  18. How to prepare for jobs in MNCs for B.Tech (Computer science) final year with 63% aggregate?
31st May 2011, 09:02 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do BSc graduates get jobs in MNC's directly after graduation or do they have to do courses like M.Tech, MSc or MCA? What is the average package after getting a job in MNCs?

B.Sc candidates can get jobs in MNC's. But for that the candidate must have a good subject knowledge. They will be joining as trainee. The pay scale will be low compared to others. It would be around Rs 10000/-. So certainly if you have the option to go in for higher studies you must take up a Masters course. Also since you have decided on choosing computer science you must first try for B.Tech and the next option should be BCA. These courses have a higher value in the job market.
15th June 2011, 11:52 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Do BSc graduates get jobs in MNC's directly after graduation or do they have to do courses like M.Tech, MSc or MCA? What is the average package after getting a job in MNCs?

Hello friend,

Yes, B.Sc graduates also are recruited by large MNCs. But the pay scale is much lower than the engineering candidates i.e software engineers get higher pay scale.

After graduation, hence you need to do higher studies and get more knowledge and certification to stand at the same level through knowledge of subjects and programming languages.

In average, B.Sc graduates as a fresher,get Rs.15000 whereas B.E/B.Tech freshers get Rs.25000 in average.

I will suggest you personally to pursue computer science and engineering ,i.e B.E/B.Tech in C.S.E is more preferable for you.

Now it is your decision which branch you will study in your graduation.
19th June 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

kya m b.sc. k baad chemical m m.tach. kar sakta hu.
23rd June 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.tch after completing B.sc
26th June 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i have passed BE cse fom karnataka i want to know which are the courses after the graduation to get the good jobs in IT field
10th July 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i am dng b.sc maths final year, will i get job in mnc companies...
12th July 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

hi i am undergoing my bsc computer science final year and i like to do my pg so which one should i choose.?msc cs or mca
23rd August 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

after completed bsc(eci).i try to admission in M.tech without gate so,what can i do.
1st September 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

after completion of b.sc. biotech what job can i get in mnc's company
29th October 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

i got failed in B.Sc. can i apply in M.N.C. I have great knowledge of p.c.m.?
6th December 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

i want to get job in mnc so which course is better for me bsc, bca or bba...plz help me i m very confused
27th January 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in mnc company with B.Sc., passed in 1994 and how to apply for it.
3rd April 2012, 06:32 AM
Unregistered

I finished my under graduate in MAths . I need job in It field . Is there possible to get .
26th January 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

can B.SC (COMP)students persuive m.tech ,then what are the main entrance exams to join in top colleges in india
21st April 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Does b.sc in environmental sciences have scope for in MNC..??
12th December 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

in Bsc i take PCM sub and my degree percentage will be 62.47. Can i join mnc comp?
28th May 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i am having 69.5% in my ssc, n 70%in my hsc and 66% in my b.tech which mnc can i get a job?
22nd August 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Can bsc maths student apply for mnc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?