12th April 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

IS MCA correspondence value in MNC?

I've completed MCA (correspondence course) at Madurai kamaraj university year of passing 2010 and UG BSc Computersciene year of passing 2008 in regular college. now i'm doing data entry operator in nagercoil. i'm trying to get job in MNC. can i get job in MNC? can u help me?

23rd December 2014, 08:53 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: IS MCA correspondence value in MNC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've completed MCA (correspondence course) at Madurai kamaraj university year of passing 2010 and UG BSc Computersciene year of passing 2008 in regular college. now i'm doing data entry operator in nagercoil. i'm trying to get job in MNC. can i get job in MNC? can u help me?
It’s not like that because depends on the company it may vary some company can consider only the core knowledge in your PG they do not care about the degree it is regular or correspondence but some MNC consider the degree they intake the candidate who completed their degree in regular.

We can’t decide correspondence is value or not all depends on the MNC HR process. HR process may differ in different MNC Company. So you won’t bother about that you can do regular or correspondence definitely it will help you on your future. But my point of view regular is best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?