15th June 2015, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Government jobs after completing GNM course 6 years back and having 5 years of work experience?

I was finished GNM course 6 years before. i had 5 years experience. how will can apply for central govt jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next after completing GNM course? I have 5 years experience
  2. Where can I find jobs after completing BCA 4 years back? What kind of jobs will I get?
  3. What are the suitable government jobs for me that I can join at an age of 40 years
  4. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  5. What is the qualification for military nursing service?
  6. Any government jobs available for me after having 5+ years of experience in IT industry?
  7. Will I get job after completing MBA from USA having a work experience of 10 years in a government organization?
  8. What are the job opportunities available for a 12th passed student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for Central Government Nursing jobs after B.Sc in nursing with 3 years of experience and tips to prepare for written exam?
  10. Can I apply for a job in government sector after completing 2 years M.A from KSOU
  11. How to get a job in Indian Military if I am a GNM Nurse with 4 years experience?
  12. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  13. How to become a Bank Manager after completion of 10th Class?
  14. What is the age limit for general candidates?
  15. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?
  16. How to join in military nursing after completing GNM? What is the procedure?
  17. What are the jobs and where can I apply for government jobs after completing MCA?
  18. What kind of government jobs can I look out for after having 3.5 years of corporate experience after completing B.Tech computer science and working as a Business Analyst?
15th June 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Government jobs after completing GNM course 6 years back and having 5 years of work experience?

I was finished B.Sc., Maths with computer Applications 9 years ago. What are the Govt. jobs can i apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?