15th June 2015, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Central Government Nursing jobs after B.Sc in nursing with 3 years of experience and tips to prepare for written exam?

Hello, I am a B.Sc. nurse with 3 year experience, working in Kerala. I want to know how we can apply for central government jobs. How should i prepare for written exams. Please give me a reply in below email id.
[email protected]

Related Questions:
20th October 2017, 11:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Central Government Nursing jobs after B.Sc in nursing with 3 years of experience and tips to prepare for written exam?

If you are a registered Nurse under Nursing council, then surely you will be eligible for central government jobs available for Nurse post. Just make sure you apply before the last date after notification.

You can get the sample papers of the previous years of the concerned exam, for which you are applying. Most of the questions will be related to your field as well as general knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?