11th January 2015, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better between Infosys and CTS?

HI friends!!

I got placed in Infosys and CTS.
which one is better at present CTS or INFOSYS?????
please help me.
i need tell my decision in clg in 2 weeks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  2. What is the similarities and differences between ECE and CS? What type of software engineers become after ECE?
  3. How will I get a job in Infosys, TCS or CTS if I have done M.Sc through distance education? -- [New]
  4. When CTS, Infosys and Accenture will scheduled interview in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  6. TCS, Infosys, HCS and CTS placement papers?
  7. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  8. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  10. How can I get placed in MNC's like TCS, CTS and Infosys? How can I apply for those types of online tests?
  11. List of books considered beneficial for English aptitude? What's the question format of TCS, CTS, Infosys and wipro?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed CTS, TCS, Accenture, HCL, Infosys?
  13. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  14. What are the opportunities available after doing BSc IT degree?
  15. Where can I find jobs related to computers?
  16. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where can I get the aptitude questions for this years passout students? I want a job in MNC's like Infosys, CTS, TCS, WIPRO
  18. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year?
16th January 2015, 10:58 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: Which one is better between Infosys and CTS?

On the basis of job satisfaction and work environment both InfoSys and CTS are good.

Some points are given here that make you clear:
  1. CTS provides less salary in comparison of InfoSys and other IT companies. CTS pays 3.05 lakhs per annum and InfoSys offers 3.25 lakhs per annum.
  2. CTS has less Increment or Appraisal opportunity whereas InfoSys has much better opportunity in Increment or Appraisal.
  3. Most of people switch from CTS to InfoSys.
  4. Working hours are fixed in CTS but flexible in InfoSys.

So You should join InfoSys not CTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?