31st July 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get IT jobs in companies like CTS, Bosch, KGISL, Satyam, TCS?

dear sir,
i am BCA graduated.but i completed via distance education at 2008.and additionaly finished PHP/MYSql software program.question is can i get IT jobs in below companies.is it possible or not.
1.CTS.
2.BOSCH.
3.KGISL
4.SATYAM.
5.TCS.

its my ambition sir,so im looking for ur suggestion.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get placement in IT companies like CTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam after completing B.E Computer Science with 58% in B.E?
  2. How to do salary negotiation between two companies if I am a experienced candidate? -- [New]
  3. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  4. What is the similarities and differences between ECE and CS? What type of software engineers become after ECE?
  5. How to get jobs in TCS, CTS and Infosys having completed my B.Sc. from Madras University and working in small Software Company?
  6. Procedure to be followed to apply for 1 months internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Bosch or Wipro
  7. Will software companies like TCS, HCL, CTS recruit M.E freshers though off campus?
  8. Expectation of CTS, TCS and WIPRO companies from a candidate? What type of questions are asked and how to prepare for it?
  9. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  10. Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?
  11. Placement Papers of IT companies like TCS, WIPRO, CTS etc.?
  12. Recruitment procedure in companies like TCS & CTS for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  14. Job after completing B.Tech in 2010 and working with NGO for 1 year? Job if i start MBA in 2012?
  15. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  16. Qualification required for B.Ed entrance exam? Percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  18. Placements for CSE and ECE branches? What is the maximum salary offered?
31st October 2015, 01:59 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get IT jobs in companies like CTS, Bosch, KGISL, Satyam, TCS?

Hi,

Getting jobs in IT Companies is not a very tedious task. It is in fact a cakewalk for many. This can be attributed to the fact that they are in plenty and the jobs are very much to the acceptance of BCA, MCA, B. Tech candidates.

Coming to your profile, personally speaking you have done BCA in distance education and also have some knowledge about PHP/MySQL Software. However, the true depth of your subject knowledge would be best tested during the interviews that you give for the jobs.

Here are a few ways by which you can fetch a good job in any top IT Companies like Accenture, IBM, Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Capgemini, CSC, CGI, Cognizant and many more:

1. Give AMCAT Test which is nothing but an employability test conducted by aspiring minds. You may visit their website AMCAT and register for the test. Its basically an aptitude test where you would be tested on your basic mathematical skills, analytic skills and more.

When the results are out, you would be notified of your score and you would start getting calls from whatever companies are recruiting that time. This score would be valid for 3 years which is quite a long time for you to get placed. Also note that similar to this there is another exam called Elitmus which you can check out.

2. You may relocate to any of the state that have major IT Hubs and companies like Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad etc and start attending walk in interviews that happen there. These are entry level jobs though but still would help you get placed. Based on the performance in interviews, you may get a good/decent job in top companies.

3. If there is a possibility, please do MCA which is Masters of Computer Applications as this would add another feather to your career and help you get placed faster.
6th January 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get IT jobs in companies like CTS, Bosch, KGISL, Satyam, TCS?

hi
i am a bsc it final year student. 3 more months to complete my graduation, i attended interviews in many top IT companies like infosys, wipro, tcs, accenture. but i couldnt even qualify into 2nd round. but yesterday i was recruited by kgisl bpo.... but as an IT student my intension was to get placed in top IT companies or in google or amazon..... please suggest me what to do next, still i have 3 months more for my graduation....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?