23rd January 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Information on job opening in Electronics and Communication field?

Hi,
Am raghul completed by B.E.(Ece). please guide me what are all the openings in my field.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job for me in electronics and communication field after completing B.E in EC stream? My percentage is 60 approximately
  2. How can I get a job in core field after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
  3. How to apply for a job after B.E? I am a engineering student of electronics and communication branch
  4. How to get placed in a core companies?
  5. Which field is better for me in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?
  7. Current job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates?
  8. How many branches are there to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  9. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get a networking job after completing Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  11. How to get a job in electronics and communication field?
  12. Is there anything else I can do after B.Tech Electronics and Communication except M.Tech and MBA?
  13. Jobs in government companies while in final year in Electronics and communication field?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  15. How to get a job in communication after B.E in electronics and communication
  16. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE
  17. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  18. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
25th January 2014, 12:14 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Information on job opening in Electronics and Communication field?

Getting a job based on Electronics and Communication filed will take some time as the number of fresher candidate intake is pretty less when compared with previous years.

Now before checking for the job openings make sure that you are ready to apply job which means you need to be prepared to clear the selection rounds which every company will have. There will be two or three rounds followed in most of the companies freshers recruitment which are,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> Personal Interview.

Aptitude test will all be based on your core subjects which you had in your B.E/B.Tech course and once you clear this round you will have the verbal interview rounds where technical interview will again have some technical based question on Electronics field and personal interview will be just checking your communication.

CLICK HERE!! to know the current job openings on Electronics and Communication field. Just follow the link and apply for them and make sure you have a good resume before applying for it.

If you are not able to get proper jobs which are based on Electronics and Communication then you need to be open enough to grab the software jobs as well which will give you wide range of options and choices with respect to the companies. Again it's your choice which you need to make because once you get in to the software field you won't be having any work with your B.E Graduation as it will be all related to computer science and programming. Just make the right decision and move forward..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?