23rd January 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get a networking job after completing Electronics and Communication?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have completed B.E in Electronics and Communication at Sree Sastha Institute of Engineering and Technology, graduating in 2013. I have completed my graduation with distinction (CGPA 8.79). I have interest in networking field. I have completed CCNA class (only completed class), so can you guide me to get job in networking field.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get placed in a core companies?
  2. Courses to do to get placed easily in core companies?
  3. How much salary will I get after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  4. How to get a job in networking field? I am doing a job in Gemini Communication
  5. How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?
  6. How to get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  7. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. Is there any job for me in electronics and communication field after completing B.E in EC stream? My percentage is 60 approximately
  9. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  10. How to get a job in off campus after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  11. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  13. How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job?
  14. After completing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication with 75% can I get a good job?
  15. How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  16. How should I prepare for government job after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  17. How can I get a job in core field after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?
25th January 2014, 11:04 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to get a networking job after completing Electronics and Communication?

It's really good that you have scored well in your B.E Graduation with good CGPA. Now getting job in companies that to be specific with Networking field is bit tough when compared than before what I mean here is there is lot of field work which you need to do on this rather sitting in home and searching for a job.

Good that you have done CCNA course but it will be better if you complete the exam as well when you are searching for job as that carries more weightage when compared with just completing the course.

If you are looking for jobs in Networking field then good companies will be like CISCO, Ericsson, Nokia Networks, ALU etc. but getting a job over these companies needs you to do some field work which I said before that means you need to gather the contacts from these companies from your friends or relatives because most of these companies will not have on-campus or off-campus placements they will directly send in the requirement to internal employees who will refer the candidates.

So, if you know someone from these companies then you can very well tell them to remind you once freshers recruitment starts but if you feel that you don't know anyone and you have no contact then the last option is to visit the company in person and find out for the details.

You can also search the HR representatives for each company from Linkedin and find out the details of the job openings in the companies which will be better way to follow before going to the company.

CLICK HERE!! to know some of the job openings which are presently available in Networking field but not in great companies which I have mentioned before but sometimes they do post in job portals tool.

Make sure you have a good resume prepared and also for the Aptitude, Interview process which will be done in every company you try. So, do not waste the time now and start preparing for the aptitude and interview plus try to complete the CCNA exam in this time itself if not you won't be able to do in future for sure which I am telling with my personal experience

If none of the things turns up to you properly then the better option is to go on with the PG course by trying out in good colleges like IIT or NIT or maybe outside country which will ofcourse get you a good job again in sometime when you are done with the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?