23rd January 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get Automobile job after MBA?

I am pursuing my MBA last year now and i am very keen about automobile field so i want to do my Carrier in this field so how can i enter into this field?

25th January 2014, 06:53 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: How to get Automobile job after MBA?

Actually doing MBA for entering Automobile field doesn't make much sense at all because for Automobile you should have taken up the course of M.E/M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering or some diploma course but still you can apply for the job Automobile based companies with your MBA degree if you have specialized with HR.

There will be always a department of HR in every company no matter which company it is based on so you can very well apply for jobs in all the top companies like Benz, Audi, Nissan etc. based on the opening which they have. Yes it's for sure tough to get the jobs in top companies at first time but you can very well give it a try if you are so much interested and have good knowledge in Automobile.

CLICK HERE!! to know the automobile companies which are presently recruiting HR candidates where you can start with. Make sure that you have a good resume prepared and start applying with it.

My advice will be take some automobile course after your MBA degree to know more on the field if you have not done Aeronautical in your UG degree as most of the companies will look for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?