11th February 2012, 07:09 PM
farazali2112

How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?

hi i am faraz ali. i have completed my b.tech in electronics and communication stream in batch with aggregate 65%. now i am looking for a job from last 8 month still i dont get any job. please suggest me to get a job for which field should i go or please suggest me for job also. and please reply me on my mail id [email protected] or my contact no. 9680000964

Related Questions:
  1. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?
  3. How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job?
  4. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  5. After completing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication with 75% can I get a good job?
  6. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  7. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  8. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  9. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  10. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  11. Which companies recruit candidates with B.Tech electronics and Communication degree?
  12. How to get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  13. How to get CDC after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  14. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  15. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  17. Is there any job for me in electronics and communication field after completing B.E in EC stream? My percentage is 60 approximately
  18. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
25th April 2012, 08:56 AM
ravi17283

Default Re: How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?

hi,
faraz get a grip or memoraize basic of your branch.improve your communication skills,reasoning skills and general aptitude,personality development.later apply your CV to various companies in such a way they should call you for interveiw.prove your talent in succeding the interveiw....best of luck
29th April 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?

hello sir i am final year student on electronics communication engineer.i don't speak english purely
30th April 2013, 03:26 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Students who have completed B.Tech in ECE have a very bright future. It is because there are plenty of jobs for such candidates in governmen and private sector. Various fields offer jobs to ECE candidates. Before somebody gets confused I should mention that ECE is the short form of Elecronics and Communication Engineering.

Elecronics and Communication Engineering is one of the most preferred branches of Engineering along with Mechanical and Civil Engineering. The reason is good job scope. Let me begin with the job opportunities in the government sector.

PSU

In goverment sector the jobs are mainly in Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) companies. In total there are over 150 PSU companies in India and a large section of these companies offer jobs to ECE candidates. In fact there are more jobs for ECE candidates in Public Sector Undertakings then any other branch of Engineering.

To get job in PSU companies you need to meet certain requirements:

1. B.Tech degree with at least 60 percent marks.

2. Your age should be between 21 to 30 years.

3. There is relaxation on both percentage and age limit for SC/ST candidates.

To get job in Public Sector Undertakings, you will have to appear in entrance exam conducted by each company separately. The entrance exam consists of two levels:

1) Written Test

2) Interview

Your performance in the entrance exam would decide whether you will get the job or not. Here candidates who have appeared in GATE entrance exam gets a little edge. It is because PSU companies give huge importance to GATE score. Therefore if you performed well in GATE entrance exam, you may not have to appear in written test and could be called for direct interview. The PSU companies you can apply for are:

GAIL

HAL

ISRO

DRDO

ONGC

HPCL

IOCL

BEL

BHEL

BSNL

MTNL

Telecom

India has one of the fastest growing telecom sector in India. Although the 2G scam has brought down the growth of the sector, it is still one of the largest job market for the ECE candidates. You can apply in companies like:

Bharti Airtel

Idea Cellular

Vodafone

Reliance Communications

Tata Tele

Aircel

MTNL

BSNL

IT

No sector can come close to hiring the Elecronics and Communication Engineers then the Information Technology sector. You may not know but the fact is that Infosys offer most on campus jobs to ECE candidates then any other company in India. The jobs in IT sector are both in software and hardware fields.

Microsoft

Infosys

Dell

HP

HCL

Intel

IBM

Acer

Accenture

Tech Mahindra

Wipro

Consumer Electronics

The evergreen field for the Elecronics and Communication Engineers is Consumer Electronics. No matter how is the economy, you would always get the job in this sector.

Samsung

Godrej

Videocon

Whirphool

Electrolux

All The Best
30th April 2013, 02:38 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir i am final year student on electronics communication engineer.i don't speak english purely

You can apply for the Indian Engineering Services Exams 2013

Exam will be held from 28th June 2013

Forms are being filled right now
Last date to apply is 6th May 2013

Forms can be filled online through the below website:

http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php

Educational Qualifications required to apply for this exams is:

>> BE/BTECH pass in any stream
OR
>> Passed section A and Section B of Instution examinations of Institution of Engineers
Or
>> Graduate Membership Examination of Institute of electronics and Telecommunication Engineers

Age-
Minimum 21 years
Maximum 30 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?