27th July 2018, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get permanent job for Programmer Analyst Trainee in Cognizant?

Dear all, I am going to apply for Programmer Analyst Trainee in Cognizant. I would like to know that if I join this company as a Programmer Analyst Trainee then what are my chances to join permanently in this company?

31st July 2018, 12:57 PM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: Chances to get permanent job for Programmer Analyst Trainee in Cognizant?

There no guarantee for any one about permanent job in any corporate sector.But through acquiring the sound technical and managerial skills and displaying them whenever necessary can yield your position in the company security. All you need to do is,
  • Prepare for all possible aspects of technical knowledge in subjects like Data structures,DBMS,design patterns thoroughly
  • Keep your performance high in the company always and let your boss know how much your service brings value to the company
  • Upgrade your skills continuously and be an enthusiast to learn and adopt new technologies coming in the IT field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?