21st April 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Sales Application Engineer in Keyence India?

Respected Sir, I just want to know about the salary package. Actually I am going to attend an interview of Keyence India for the post of Sales Application Engineer. So, I want to know about the salary package of this post in this company.

19th May 2018, 09:25 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Sales Application Engineer in Keyence India?

Salary package offered for the role of Sales Application Engineer in Keyence India:

Salary package offered for the role of Sales Application Engineer in Keyence India is as follows.

<> Salary Offered - 3.7 lakh per annum

If you are from B.E/ B.Tech background in any discipline then I am sure that you are eligible to attend this recruitment. The selection process of this recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds.

@ Online Aptitude Test

@ Technical Interview

@ Online IQ Test

@ HR Interview

You must have scored minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?