18th March 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Keyence India Sales Application Engineer interview?

I am little afraid because I want to secure a job in Keyence India. Actually they are going to conduct an interview for the post of Sales Application Engineer. Please let me know about the selection procedure for this post in this interview.

27th April 2018, 11:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Keyence India Sales Application Engineer interview?

Selection Process of Keyence India Sales Application Engineer Recruitment:

The selection process of Keyence India Sales Application Engineer recruitment consists of the below mentioned 4 rounds. They are,

(@) Online Aptitude Test

(@) Technical Interview

(@) Online IQ Test

(@) HR Interview

Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech in any stream from a recognized university are eligible to apply for this Keyence India Sales Application Engineer recruitment.

Once you get selected, you are required to develop thorough understanding of the industrial products or Engineering products. You are required to connect with the Industrial customers and explain about all these products and take it forward through the detailed product demonstration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?