25th April 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Job descriptions of Graduate Trainee in HDFC Bank?

Hello, can anyone of you tell me about the description of Graduate Trainee post which is offered in HDFC Bank? I am preparing for the interview which is going to be conducted soon. So, I would like to know about the job description.

31st May 2018, 11:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job descriptions of Graduate Trainee in HDFC Bank?

Job Description of a Graduate Trainee in HDFC Bank:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of a Graduate Trainee in HDFC bank includes the following.

<> You are required to understand the customer requirements and need to offer customer expectations by delivering them one bank one solution.

<> You should be able to update the customer relationship management from time to time and other systems available. You are required to work with the branches and meet the sales target achievement.

<> You are required to engage with every branch resource to make sure there is a good lead flow. You are required to involve in
* Updating
* Improvement
* Lead Management
* Follow process and
* Branch visits

<> You may be needed to involve in the optimal use of the every resource in the branch being a Graduate Trainee in HDFC Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?