18th November 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Vacancies in HDFC for B.Com with experience as Back Office job?

I am Commerce graduate and doing a job as a Back Office in HDFC. I am good in Mathematics subject and like to get a good job. Is there any vacancy in HDFC for me?

24th November 2017, 08:54 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in HDFC for B.Com with experience as Back Office job?

As you said you are already working in HDFC Bank, so you having good experience and it is quite easy for you to get job in same organization.

You can check the current openings and submit an application directly for an employment opportunity through the below mentioned link:
https://www.hdfcbank.com/aboutus/careers/default.htm
25th November 2017, 12:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in HDFC for B.Com with experience as Back Office job?

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in HDFC. In general, the minimum qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

You must have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible.

As minimum qualification required is Graduation for almost all the recruitment's, you may apply for the below recruitment. All the current vacancies are notified in the link that is given below.

Hence I suggest you to follow up the link from time to time in order to apply for concerned recruitment's.

Click here for Current Vacancies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?