24th April 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

When HDFC will start the mode of repayment? Should I have to inform HDFC Bank for my placement?

Hello everyone, I got a job in Germany after completing MS here. I have taken education loan from IDBI Bank. I got on placement job. So, I have to inform the bank about my placement? And from when they will start to take back their money?

18th October 2022, 04:32 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When HDFC will start the mode of repayment? Should I have to inform HDFC Bank for my placement?

Repayment usually starts 12 months after the completion of course or 6 months after getting employment.
Once a candidate starts doing job, they are required to start the repayment.
One can either inform the bank about their placement.
Banks have to recover amount anyhow, so they will start the process till you complete the course or get placed whichever is earlier.
You can write an application to the manager requesting them to start the repayment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?