11th October 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in IT company?

I am trying since 2 months for the job by Naukari.com and other job consultancy companies, but i did not have found any relavent job yet. Please help me.

Thanks if interested.

8th December 2011, 12:34 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in IT company?

Hello Friend,
You have not mentioned about your educational of professional qualification so its not possible to suggest you where and which IT company to opt for jobs. But still I can suggest you that keep yourself updated about vacancies in companies you are looking for opening by regularly following their official website.

Regards
18th August 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i am kavya. I done bca in 2010. I am looking for job in it field. sinc i have been trying from past 4 months but till now i didt get any intvw.everyday i updated my resume in all job portals
31st July 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Which knowledge is required to get job in Oracle
Please tell me....
If u know about the oracle please provide the information to my mail: [email protected]

Thank U
31st July 2013, 09:49 PM
mandiv

hie
make sure you're skills are very good
communication is perfect
and you are up to date with programming languages,new softwares and be perfect in any one of the programming language
keep looking for the vacancies
best of luck
31st July 2013, 09:55 PM
kalo 4

You have not mentioned about your educational of professional qualification so its not possible to suggest you where and which IT company to opt for jobs. But still I can suggest you that keep yourself updated about vacancies in companies
31st July 2013, 11:41 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to find a job in IT field, the candidate needs to have the best technical skills, they are the programming skills.

The candidates with good programming and communication skills are given priority for a job in IT field.

So concentrate more on these skills so that you will be the priority in selection process.

Thank you,

All the best.
27th November 2019, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I am searching job in IT from 4 months but not a got i have basic knowledge of java . why
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?