19th December 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

After scoring 58% in ECE how can I get a job?

Need it job but have less percent, could tell any consultancy or way tog et job as fresher

20th December 2011, 10:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After scoring 58% in ECE how can I get a job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Need it job but have less percent, could tell any consultancy or way tog et job as fresher
Dear friend,

You have completed ECE department with Below Percentage so you have some option these are given below.

Maximum software company want 60% in through out in career .Your 12 th marks is not above 60% so you are not eligible for maximum no of software company.

Some few software company allow 50% above criteria like WIPRO, SYNTEL , HONEYWELL etc.

Also WIPRO want above 60% marks in B-TECH.

So you are eligible for WIPRO, SYNTEL ,HONEYWELL because your 12 th marks is just below 60%.

Also you are eligible for .NET and PHP company so you can contact those company.Because if here you have gain experience in 2 years then you have chances to go TOP MNC companies.

Better option for you to go for higher study like JRF ,SRF,MBA,M-TECH,MS,PHD etc.

All the best.
20th December 2011, 08:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Most of the core companies like BHEL, SAIL, BEL, ONGC, etc require a minimum of 60% marks in engineering. But private sector companies do not have such cut offs. You can apply in companies like Intel, Samsung, Sony, Philips, etc. You can find the notification of these in their websites or in newspapers. You can also find opportunities in many software companies. Some of the leading software companies need consistence performance in 10t, 12th and engineering. You should look for eligibility criteria before applying in these companies. You should look for consultancies in your area and register there.
25th December 2011, 10:58 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,Maximum software company want 60% in through out in career .Your 12 th marks is not above 60% so you are not eligible for maximum no of software company.
Some few software company allow 50% above criteria like WIPRO, SYNTEL , HONEYWELL etc.
Also WIPRO want above 60% marks in B-TECH.So you are eligible for WIPRO, SYNTEL ,HONEYWELL because your 12 th marks is just below 60%.Also you are eligible for .NET and PHP company so you can contact those company.Because if here you have gain experience in 2 years then you have chances to go TOP MNC companies.Better option for you to go for higher study like JRF ,SRF,MBA,M-TECH,MS,PHD etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?