22nd August 2011, 12:54 PM

Any consultancy job available for MBA HR students?

i done mba hr in pune now looking for better job my graduation background is law whether i have to select any consultancy job or to do any other course to get better payment plz,suggest me? i m trying in various companies but no positive response.

1st December 2011, 04:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any consultancy job available for MBA HR students?

Hello Friend,
In the present scenario the market is highly competitive and to win a job in such market is really tough but as you have mentioned that you are a law graduate you could have chosen other professional course like company secretory or LLM. However the career prospect for MBA in HR has always been good and is most likely to remain good in the upcoming years. To get a better job the best thing you should do is to register with some of the top consultancy firm of India like monster.com, Naukri.com etc.
Being a law graduate you may also start practicing independently which in the long run will definitely prove to be rewarding.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?