12th April 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Steps to be taken to get placed in top MNCs?

what are the steps to be taken by me to be placed in popular MNC's?? And i have secured 75%till 4th semester..,

17th April 2014, 08:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Steps to be taken to get placed in top MNCs?

You don't have considered any qualification means which study you have been study and which course you have complete your degree is it bachelor degree or master degree. By the way I am now going to clear your confusion about your question which you have mentioned in the above. Now a days every field have much more scope and job opportunities for the candidates and their are also high salaried job in every field. If you are complete your master degree in MBA then you are join in the MNC companies in India which are like

TCS
VODAFONE
RELIANCE
SIMPLEX
SJEBL
AMUL
PARLE AGRO
PANASONIC
MOTOROLA
NOKIA
SAMSUNG
WINDOWS
MICROSOFT
IBM
COMPACT
L AND T
JICA

Or many companies are there who give high salaried to the candidates who had been complete their master degree in MBA ( master in business administration). Or if you can interested in government job then be prepared for competitive examination and also be prepared for that you have to speak English fluently so also you have to prepared English well after preparation properly then you will sure get the government job. So if you have any doubt then post your question again and please be specify all the details like what are studying .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?