16th January 2012, 08:00 PM
sfrh

What is the salary package after completing of secretary course and graduation?

what will the salary package if i complete company secretary course and completing graduation

27th March 2012, 03:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary package after completing of secretary course and graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfrh View Post
what will the salary package if i complete company secretary course and completing graduation
The remuneration of a salaried CS professional in corporate sector is very high. Initially after qualifying as a Company Secretary, one can expect a minimum Salary of Rs.10 to 12,000. A budding and ambitious Company Secretary can expect a monthly remuneration of 20 to 25,000. However with time and expertise in managing company one can demand a good sum of money. Beside this a Company secretaries can set up their own consultancy business after obtaining a certificate of practice.
12th April 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary package after completing of secretary course and graduation?

give me some information about b.com with c.s.
24th April 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

GIVE ME SOME INFORMATION ABOUT B.COM WITH C.S. EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME PASSED
3rd May 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

hello.

I am Graduate , cs final passed & pursuing 15 months management training Actuary.. what are the Job Opportunities for me .
12th June 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.com banking n insurance and also diploma in hr. with iam goiung to do company secretary. what will be the miniun salary offered to me in industry
21st July 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to do cs plz tel me something abt that....rightnow i doing my b.com final year..

[email protected]
11th November 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary package after completing company secretary course and graduation?
19th December 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Company Secretary course. please tell me the right website or right way to find a C.S. job.
Plz. reply . It is urgent????????
20th December 2012, 01:23 AM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfrh View Post
Dear friend,

Company Secretary is one of the best course after completing 12th class. As today there is need of company secretaries almost in every company. So, there is huge demand of company secretaries. Today every top company recruits Company secretary. As the demand of company secretary is high so there is good salary offers to company secretary. Being a company secretary you can expect around 10,000-15000 in the starting but as time pass and your experience increase then you can get good salary. After experience of 1-2 years you can get salary of more than 25000.
4th March 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary package after completing company secretary course and graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?