22nd September 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in Intel Off-Campus Drive? Chances of selection for an experienced candidate?

Hello friends,
I would like to know that what is the selection process in Intel off campus drive? I mean what are the rounds they are taken in their off campus interview? Also, I have work experience of 15 months. So, what benefit I get at the time of interview? What are my chances of selection?

13th May 2016, 10:41 AM
january2016

Default Re: How many rounds are available in Intel Off-Campus Drive? Chances of selection for an experienced candidate?

Intel is very prestigious company and mostly Intel is dedicated for manufacturing processor for all generation technology.

So, getting into Intel means you must have strong hold and knowledge on Embedded system and machine programming.

Even you must have good knowledge of C/C++ , as this is one of the requirement of Intel work role module.

There are 5 Rounds for the freshers:

1. Written test which will be held online.
2. Group Discussion.
3. Technical Interview Round.
4. Technical core skill interview.
5. HR Round.

** Here work experience does not matter most, yes it matter but not that much what
matter is what you know and what you can do.

At the time of interview , interviewer expectation will be more higher than before.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?