2nd September 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for MCA candidates having a gap of 5 years after MCA?

Hi, I had done my MCA 5 years back and was indulged in some business after that. I did not do any job after that. Is there any job opportunity for MCA candidate who has gap of five years?

16th September 2016, 12:58 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for MCA candidates having a gap of 5 years after MCA?

Job Opportunities for MCA candidates having gap of 5 years:

As you have gap between your studies, you are not eligible to appear in latest and recent off campus recruitment's of software companies. As far as job opportunities are considered, yes there are many such job opportunities for technically good candidates.

As you have gap between your studies, you are not eligible to get job in top Multi National Companies. So I suggest you to go for finding small scale IT companies. So that they may recruit candidates whose technical knowledge is good. After gaining some years of experience then you may find employment job opportunities in big MNC's.
18th February 2020, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities for MCA candidates having a gap of 5 years after MCA?

Can I get job in dot net developer after 5 years of break
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?