21st December 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Private sector job after completing MCA with 7 years of teaching experience?

I am 36 years old woman. I have completed MCA in 2003 after that I did teaching in MCA college for 7 year. Then I have to discontinue my job due to family condition and my husband transfer. Now I want to start a good job in govt. Or public or private sector please guide me what is the opportunities there. I have less interest in teaching now I can give time for my job. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  2. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  3. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  4. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  5. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  6. How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil
  7. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  8. What is the age limit for government teachers job?
  9. Which profession will suit on me either teaching or IT sector after completion of my MCA degree? I have done diploma in CSE and then I done B.Sc-IT from PTU, Jalandhar? Currently, I am pursuing MCA degree from PTU, Jalandhar
  10. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. MCA after 6 years of job experience in IT sector? What would be further job prospect?
  12. Getting a teaching job without B.ed degree in private schools? How much salary can I expect?
  13. Possibilities to get an amazing job in private sector having 3 years experience?
  14. Can I get job in IT sector if pursue MCA from IGNOU with 2 years of experience?
  15. Job prospects in private sector after doing MBA in distance learning?
  16. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
  17. Jobs after M.A (economics)?
  18. Best private sector job for MBA degree holder in Material management with 6 years experience?
24th December 2015, 10:04 AM
iphone5s

Default Re: Private sector job after completing MCA with 7 years of teaching experience?

I will suggest you to continue with teaching professional because you will enjoy your teaching job apart from doing job where you have a lot of pressure and tension related to your work but in teaching this is not present especially for your age sake i am suggesting it to you.
15th January 2019, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Private sector job after completing MCA with 7 years of teaching experience?

How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 8 years experience in my own computer institute as well as teaching in college n little experience in HR ? I have done MCA and HR diploma.i restart my career again in Pune just relocate. What certification will helpful for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?