10th January 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for MCA or CDAC after completing graduation in B.Com?

Sir/Madam, I have done graduation in b.com and interested in it sector in computer programming. Whether I should go for MCA or CDAC to have better opportunities in my career making in it field. Can you please guide me with the details soon.

Please help.

11th January 2017, 04:43 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Can I go for MCA or CDAC after completing graduation in B.Com?

As far as CDAC is concerned, I am sorry to say but you cannot apply for this course as the minimum eligibility criteria for this course is that you must have graduated with an engineering degree in the field of IT,computer science,electronics etc.
Although you are surely eligible to apply for MCA. Eligibility for MCA concludes that one must be graduated in the field of Arts,Science or Commerce.
But there is one other criteria, which is that you must have taken Maths as a subject in 10th or 12th or even 1 year of your graduation.
Make sure that you had taken Maths as a subject in either of your school/college levels before applying.
11th January 2017, 12:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I have done graduation in b.com and interested in it sector in computer programming. Whether I should go for MCA or CDAC to have better opportunities in my career making in it field. Can you please guide me with the details soon.

Please help.

You can go for MCA course after completion of B.Com degree. Those students who have studied mathematics or statistics in 10+2 and graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for Master of Computer Applications (MCA). The candidates have to appear for the entrance examination for the admission to the MCA course. The course is useful for you to pursue your career in the software industry. Those who have interest in programming and computer science can study the MCA course. Many leading MNCs will recruit the candidates with MCA qualification. So chances of getting a job in the software industry with decent salary are high. The MCA duration will be three years and it will make you a good computer programmer.
12th January 2017, 07:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Please help.
No, you are not eligible for MCA and CDAC course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E in CSE/IT, BCA, B,Sc in CS/IT, B.Sc in Mathematics are eligible for MCA/CDAC course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?