16th March 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Telecom sector for Telecommunication Diploma holder in Karnataka?

Hello,
I am searching Telecom jobs in Karnataka as
I have completed my Diploma in Telecommunication.
Kindly tell me any jobs for me in Karnataka
but in Telecom sector.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  2. How to get a job in telecom sector? I am a diploma holder in EC with 66%
  3. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  4. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  5. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get Job in Telecom sector being a student from BE in Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  7. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  8. What is the scope in Telecom Sector in India and Abroad? I am a Commerce graduate from IGNOU
  9. Job Opportunities for me in Telecom sector being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Information regarding the Job Opportunities in Telecom and Electronics sector?
  11. Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job?
  12. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  13. What are the job opportunities available in government sector for diploma(Mechanical) holder from KSOU?
  14. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
  15. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  16. What are the various jobs available for Electronics and Communication Engineering Freshers?
  17. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  18. Where and when to apply for One month training in Telecom?
18th March 2015, 03:17 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Job opportunities in Telecom sector for Telecommunication Diploma holder in Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am searching Telecom jobs in Karnataka as
I have completed my Diploma in Telecommunication.
Kindly tell me any jobs for me in Karnataka
but in Telecom sector.
With Regards-
Hi,

Generally students who have completed Diploma in Telecommunication or Engineering in Telecommunication are in vain to search for jobs as they are not easily accessible, if they are then it’s very hard to get one of them.

People struggle of years and with years of practice in GATE, students go for PG in M.Tech in Telecommunication and get placed in reputed companies. These companies generally don't prefer to hire fresher after graduation or diploma.

But never mind you can also apply for telecom jobs in Private sector. And as you are looking your future in this sector in Karnataka, then here are some Open positions like Mobile Technician/ Service Engineer, Field Network Engineer, L1 Network Engineer, Network engineer, Test Automation Engineer - Cloud Testing, Lead Engineer in Testing and Build & Release Engineer many more.

How to apply for them? ::
  1. Go to job portals.
  2. Build your strong resume and upload it.
  3. Get your phone number verified from these portals.
  4. Start applying for relevant jobs nearby area and also you can choose different location as per your convenience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?