7th February 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented exams anywhere in PAN India?

I am studying B.E CSE 3rd year.after my study is completed, i need a good job in centraly located pan india. So, what are the exams available for my job oriented.

Related Questions:
13th April 2015, 03:58 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Job oriented exams anywhere in PAN India?

Please first select a job/work you are likely interested. Once you are aware of what you want. It will be easier to make a path. As a B.Tech (CSE) student you will have many opportunities in fields like
  • Software
  • Banking
  • Insurance
  • Govt. Agencies

Now we shall discuss how to land in the jobs of the listed fields:-

1) Software: There are various ways to get job in entry level positions. But most regarded ways are viz. On Campus Placements, Off Campus Placements or through job consultancies. To succeed in them qualifying exams will be the aptitude tests. There are some websites like AMCAT which will conduct national level aptitude tests and promote various good performing students profiles to companies who are looking to recruit candidates.

2) Banking: Now a days we are hearing a lot about bank jobs. Most job applicants for Bank related exams are engineers. Thanks to lucrative careers which banks are offering after selecting candidates. Annually banks recruit eligible candidates into various positions through IBPS or Direct Exams. You can write them if you are interested in pursuing a career in banking.

3) Insurance: It is almost equivalent to any other government job. Good salaries and perks are pros of career in Insurance sector. Companies like LIC, Oriental Insurance, National Insurance recruit candidates based upon vacancies. You need to keep a watch on Employment News Weekly and Other useful magazines and sites.

4) Govt Agencies: Government Agencies are vast in nature they include state level bodies and central level bodies, All PSUs etc., you should be aware of their selection process. Some may recruit with GATE scores some will have their own exams. Each notification will be specific. Even administration exams like Groups, Civils will also come under job oriented exams.

Choose your exams wisely based upon your interests to land in your dream job. All the examinations mentioned above have different eligibility criterion. For some you may not be eligible being a B.Tech graduate. Please read notifications clearly before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?