2nd December 2015, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Job in private banking sector after PG in life sciences?

I want a job in private banking sector. My qualification is PG in life sciences and my age is 27. Can I apply for the job? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I find a job in private sector banks at the age of 32? I am currently in banking sector only
  2. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  3. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  4. How to get job in Banking sector with experience in a private company?
  5. How to get a job in banking sector after completion of M.Com degree?
  6. What are the job positions in Banking Sector after M.A Economics? How can I get job in private banks?
  7. Changing job from Back Office to F&A or Banking sector?
  8. What is the scope of getting a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com?
  9. Which exam to write for job in private banks? What would be the entry level position?
  10. Job in banking sector after doing PG in commerce?
  11. Should I go for MBA, PSU Preparation, Banking sector or job in any private organization after passing mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  13. What I have to do to get good job in private sector?
  14. How can I apply for a job after doing MSc Environmental Sciences in both govt and private sector
  15. Job in Clerk after completing B.A? How can I get a job in Banking Sector?
  16. Is the life in government banking sector more luxurious than IT sector jobs?
  17. How should I prepare to get a job in banking sector? I am an ECE graduate with 60% marks in grduation
  18. Can I get job in Banking Sector on Diploma basis after completion of B.Com?
3rd December 2015, 02:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in private banking sector after PG in life sciences?

Yes, definitely you can apply for job in private bank like HDFC, ICIC etc.
You can apply for these:

PO
Manager
Clerical
Assistant Manager
Cashier etc.

Eligibility:

A candidate should have done graduation from recognized university with at least 50% marks.

Age 21-30 years and relaxation is given to reserved categories.
3rd December 2015, 09:54 PM
shushma143

Default Re: Job in private banking sector after PG in life sciences?

Hello friend…

You are eligible for bank clerk and bank PO job .The eligibility conditions for a bank clerk and bank PO.

Age limit: Candidate age must be in between for clerk 18 to 28 years and for PO,20 years to 30 years (age relaxation for reserved candidates as per Govt guide lines)

Educational Qualification: for clerk,12th with 55% score or graduation and for PO any degree from a recognized University with 55% marks for General and OBC Candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD Candidates respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?