3rd December 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Government or private job after 6th semester in Electronics and communication?

I want to job in govt. field or pvt. I am learning in 6 semester. My branch is electronics communication and tell me now what'll be do. Please sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in HCL Technologies if secured 72.73% in 10th, 63.50% in 12th and 69.45% till 6th semester of B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  2. Old question papers of 6th Semester Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job in private sector being in 4th year electronics and communication engineering?
  4. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-6th Semester Digital Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student?
  6. How to do internship while in 6th semester in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  8. What are the eligibility criteria required to do internships when I am doing Electronics Communication 6th semester?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  10. List of universities in Germany for MSc after completing electronics and communication?
  11. How may I do 18 days major training in Electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?
  12. Can I do MSc Maths after passing B.Tech in E&C? I am doing B.Tech ECE in 6th semester
  13. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  14. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student who has secured 72.3% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  15. Indian Air Force for 6th semester student of Electronics and communication? Age-limit to apply?
  16. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  17. Calicut University- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering- 6th Sem Power Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How should i prepare for off campus and on campus placements? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
4th December 2015, 06:33 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government or private job after 6th semester in Electronics and communication?

You can apply for various recruitment drives for private sector jobs and government job entrance exams in final year of engineering. Electronics and Communication Engineering is core stream of engineering and has lots of opportunities in both public as well as oprivate sector.

For private sector jobs, most of companies require that candidate must have 60% marks throughout and no pending backlogs at time of recruitment. You can apply for recruitment drive of TCS, IBM, LG, Samsung, Wipro, Q&A Infotech etc.

Recruitment drive consists of aptitude, technical and HR round.

For government jobs, you will have to crack entrance exam like:

>>GATE for PSUs jobs.

>>Indian Engineering Services exam.

>>BSNL JTO exam.

>>AAI Entrance exam.

>>BEL entrance exam etc.
4th December 2015, 10:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government or private job after 6th semester in Electronics and communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to job in govt. field or pvt. I am learning in 6 semester. My branch is electronics communication and tell me now what'll be do. Please sir.
You are in 6th semester of your B.Tech degree so you are not eligible for government and private sector jobs. But after completion B.Tech in ECE, you can apply for government and private sector.

After completion of B.Tech course in ECE, you are eligible for below given government sector jobs.

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)BSNL TTA and JTO exam

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher

After completion of B.Tech course in ECE, you are eligible for below given private sector jobs.

HCL Infosystems Limited

Panasonic Battery India Company

Reliance Communications Ltd

LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd

IBM India Pvt Ltd

Videocon Industries Ltd

HCL Technologies Limited

Satyam Computer Services Ltd

Siemens Ltd.

Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd

Redington (India) Limited

Cognizant Technology Solutions

Idea Cellular Ltd

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited

Tata Consultancy Services

Bharti Airtel Limited

Wipro Ltd

Infosys Technologies Limited

Hewlett-Packard India

Nippo Batteries Co. Ltd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?