5th June 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Network Engineer Intern in CISCO?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of CISCO for the post of Network Engineer Intern. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Software Engineers. So, I want to know about the job profile.

6th June 2018, 02:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Network Engineer Intern in CISCO?

Job profile of Network Engineer Intern in CISCO:

Some of the major responsibilities of a Network Engineer Intern in CISCO are given below.

<> You should be working with the team of highly qualified professions for worldwide customers for solving the problems and enhancing the future products.

<> You are required to complete all the projects as well as assignments on time in order to meet the customer and team requirements.

<> You are required to participate and attend the professional as well as technical training.

<> You are required to review the network requirements and need to propose the designs to meet the business needs.

<> You will be involved in development of the complex designs and implementation of the CISCO leading technologies.

<> You will be involved to work on development of the knowledge on switching, core IP routing..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?