26th December 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the job profile and salary of a telecom network engineer?

Sir, my self Sunil. I am diploma holder (ECE). Also, I am working in Delhi as field engineer (network engineer), CTC 370000 PA, in Airtel ISP but I want to know about Telecom network engineer career & salary trends.

Related Questions:
  1. Telecom companies offering Telecom Engineer recruitment to B.Tech(E&TC) last semester candidate? Job profile of Telecom Engineer?
  2. Which is better to join having selected in both HCL Technologies and Wipro WASE if HCL offering PG course to me?
  3. Job profile with salary package for Software Engineer Trainees in SRTEKBOX?
  4. Upcoming Off-Campus recruitments for ECE branch?
  5. What are the jobs available in private sector for graduate in Jammu?
  6. Which is better and high paid job Software engineer or Network engineer or Network Administrator?
  7. Best job in the telecom field for a female? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Chances of getting a job as Software Engineer in Kerala or else where? Salary and job profile?
  9. How to apply in Tata Steel being an IT branch student?
  10. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  11. Telecom companies which offer good salary and procedure of appointment?
  12. How to prepare for HCL placements? Previous year HCL placement papers?
  13. How can I get High Salary job being a B.Tech Computer Science Engineer and having 2 years of working experience as an Online Marketing Associate?
  14. What type of course should I do to get a job as fresher telecom engineer? Courses and institutes name?
  15. Which is better to build career in Telecom sector in wired technology or Telecom Engineer?
  16. Job in telecom industry after passing computer science and engineering?
  17. Is it beneficial to work as a Telecom Engineer on Off-Role? Can I get in an On-Role after 1 year of experience?
  18. Job profile and salary of Senior Software Engineer in HCL Technologies?
17th February 2017, 08:43 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: What is the job profile and salary of a telecom network engineer?

Well, the job of telecommunications network engineers is to design, install and operate a company's voice, video and data communication systems. They select and customize telecommunications hardware and software for clients' particular needs. They are also known computer network architects. A MS degree in Business Administration would increase the value more and automatically the salary will also increase. The projected job growth % estimated from 2014-2024 is 9%. Median annual salary is around is $73,400.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?