11th July 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

How to do 6 months internship while doing M.Tech CSE?

I want internship for 6 months.....im mtech cse student......in mtech 2 nd yr we have to do internship of 6 months sooo help me out.....plzzzz/ Can you please let me know the information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Two months internship in M.Tech Mechatronics?
  2. Which companies I can apply for internship while doing M.TEch degree from CITD?
  3. List of the companies offering Internship programme for M.Tech(CSE) student in Bangalore?
  4. Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  5. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  6. In which colleges should I apply for 6 months internship programme in the field of Nanotechnology during January and May?
  7. Reputed companies in Hyderabad offering 2 or 3 months internship to B.Tech CSE students?
  8. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  9. Which companies provide 2 months internship programs in Bangalore?
  10. Can I apply to work in Fractal Analytics being a CSE graduate with 6 months internship experience on Java?
  11. How to apply for 2 months Internship in Jaipur? List of companies for CSE 3rd year student?
  12. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in CSE stream? Procedure to join this course?
  13. Internship for 2 months in Chandigarh and Haryana for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  14. List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  16. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) student in Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada?
  18. List of Companies that provide Internship or Mini Project for 2 months for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
23rd September 2016, 11:52 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: How to do 6 months internship while doing M.Tech CSE?

If you are interested in doing internship please have a look below where i have stated the procedure in details

Procedure for internship :

> you can approach through your college's training and placement office
> You can always try by yourself by dropping resume in different companies

Top companies for internship (CSE) :

> CTS
> TCS
> IBM
> INFOSYS
> Accenture
> Infosys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?